Infosys Placement Papers 3
1) Every station in N railroad issues every other station's ticket. Some stations are added. Now they have to issue 46 more tickets. Give the No. of stations after and before added.
2) There was a race between 3 people. Me, Doug and Anne. When I take 21 steps the distance covered is equal to Doug's 24 steps and Anne's 28 steps. I take 6 steps to every 7 steps of Doug and 8 steps of Anne. Who won the race?
3)How many bearers will an explorer need for a 6 day march if each man can carry the food stuff of one man for 4 days.
4) Consider the following statements:
5) A contribution of Rs. 500 was raised from 500 people.
The fee was as follows:
6) Alice and Liu had some berries. The total of Alice's berries and square of number of berries with Liu is 62. The total of Liu's berries and square of number of berries with Alice is 176. How many berries does each of them have?
7) A rope ladder was left down from a ship. 12 steps of the ladder were exposed at 10:00 am. The queen who was going to visit the ship, said she would visit at 1:00 pm as she would have to climb lesser number of steps then. The tide in the sea increases from morning to afternoon at the rate of 1.2 meters per hour. The distance between any 2 steps of the ladder is 0.4 mts. How many steps will the queen have to climb?
8) 5 hunters Doe, Deer, Hare, Boarand Row kill 5 animals.
Each hunter kills an animal that does not correspond to his name. Also each
hunter misses a different animal which again does not correspond to his
9) There was 1 more on moon gravity 1/6, weight ...
Altogether there were 11 questions to be completed in 1 hr.English test was simple for 30 mins - 1 comprehension & other fill in the blank kinds, questions some sentence correction questions.